On our fantastic 1-day Shimba Hills Kenya Safari, you will be collected from your hotel before being taken to the iconic Shimba National Reserve. The Shimba Hills National reserve is one of Kenya’s prime locations for spotting wildlife and is most known as a habitat for the endangered Sable Antelope. Our epic day tour of the Shimba National Reserve includes a full morning game drive of the park with an optional visit to the breath-taking Sheldrick falls.
||Mombasa – Any day
||Shimba Hills National Reserve
Day 1 : Shimba National Reserve
We Pick up guests from hotels and drive to Shimba National reserve. Observe the flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. Shimba Hills is a national reserve best known best for its endangered sable antelope. Morning game drive in the reserve with a visit to Sheldrick falls (optional)Go down the hill, 45 minutes gentle walk takes you to the Sable Antelope – male is black, female is brown coloured breath-taking spectacular fall.
Watch water splashing atop a cliff 30 meters high and the water forms a natural pool this is a fitness exercise and its recommended for the physically fit people. Drive through the park to Shimba lodge. A ‘tree’ lodge built on stilts, with walkways above the ground, overlooking a waterhole and salt lick in a forest glade, Shimba Hills Lodge provides a perfect spot to watch the creatures of the wild. Lunch at the lodge. Go for an afternoon game drive in the reserve as we head out of the park. Drop off the guests in their respective hotels.
What’s included on the price
- All airport transfers
Transport based on customized 4WD VAN
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Hot air balloon ride USD -450.00 -per person
Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Masai Mara village USD-30.00 -per person
Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.